DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Think about buying my first drone today. Air 2 . What are your thoughts?

Why would you buy the M2Z from a M2A? I'm
thinking of getting the M2Z because it's a great price. But not sure if I'm doing the correct upgrade if you can call it that. Now I'm going to sell the M2A if I get convince that the zoom is better especially for the price. This will be my first drone. I actually could get buy with the mini2. Lol I can't believe that I'm buying to expensive drones within 2 days. Hopefully I won't get stuck with both.
It’s always good to have a back up drone if it’s a serious hobby it’s very hard to be without a functioning drone if you fly a lot they do break occasionally

Open the darn box. You probably have watched enough videos. Now go fly the GD thing! Easy Peasy.

Not the drone police, but if you are going to use the videos to promote your business, you will need to obtain a part 107 commercial drone certification to satisfy the FAA. If not, you still need to register the drone with the FAA at dronezone.com.

Not the drone police, but if you are going to use the videos to promote your business, you will need to obtain a part 107 commercial drone certification to satisfy the FAA. If not, you still need to register the drone with the FAA at dronezone.com.
Thank you so much for the info.

Hi
That would be a great price for a great drone. My only thought would be to be very careful. I got ripped off when purchasing a similar item. Fortunately I had used pay pal and got reimbursed. These are in high demand so generally don't get discounted that much.
Good luck. You will love it.

Hi
That would be a great price for a great drone. My only thought would be to be very careful. I got ripped off when purchasing a similar item. Fortunately I had used pay pal and got reimbursed. These are in high demand so generally don't get discounted that much.
Good luck. You will love it.
Which one the MA2 or M2Z? Just because the M2Z is more expensive doesn't mean.
Its better right. OK folks I need a consensus.
Both new 800.00 MA2 Fly More or the MA2Z 850.00 bucks

It’s always good to have a back up drone if it’s a serious hobby it’s very hard to be without a functioning drone if you fly a lot they do break occasionally
All I need is a mini 2. I'm buying these to resell. Hopefully I can get a free mini2 once I resell. Lol I'll probably keep one. Not sure which one.
G4 app might be to complicated. It's my first drone.

Mavic Air 2 with flymore package will give you almost a hour and half fly time total.
Compare specs and you will see why.

Mavic Air 2 with flymore package will give you almost a hour and half fly time total.
Compare specs and you will see why.
That's true. The Fly More package is a great value. Plus the app is more newbie proof. Plus smaller and newer technology. So, is the zoom over priced at the stage? I'm still going to buy it in the morning. I can meet at his house or work. Would would assume if there trickery he would not meet at those places. I think the pandemic is causing people to sell. I still don't get why so cheap. More profit if sold on Ebay.
I'm surprised that more people from this forum would recommend the zoom at that price.

I got mini 2 as my first drone 4 weeks ago. Ordered MA2 FMC with SC on Monday. Mainly due to better wind tolerance. Hope I’m no tempted to go bigger.

Reactions: Jrosa55
Understand. I bought the same drone. Haven't opened the box. Its stored underneath my pillow. I'm scare to open the box. Lol
Tomorrow I going to buy the the zoom. Because of the 850.00 price tag. I will place the boxes under my pillow and will keep the one that talks back to me. That zoom capability is a game changer. How about all those sensors. I can always get my investment back. Unless it's not a desired drone. Let's the cards fall. Maybe I can decide by spinning the bottle. Lol

Reactions: fullbore
Back when the M2 series came out, I debated between zoom and pro. I went with zoom as I felt zoom feature would be more useful to me than the advanced photography features of the Pro, and cheaper to boot.

Understand. I bought the same drone. Haven't opened the box. Its stored underneath my pillow. I'm scare to open the box. Lol
Tomorrow I going to buy the the zoom. Because of the 850.00 price tag. I will place the boxes under my pillow and will keep the one that talks back to me. That zoom capability is a game changer. How about all those sensors. I can always get my investment back. Unless it's not a desired drone. Let's the cards fall. Maybe I can decide by spinning the bottle. Lol
I understand. I first bought basic MM2 without FM combo, to minimize $ risk if I didn’t like it. If you’re like me, you’ve saved yourself $s and time by stepping right into MA2 (or bigger).

The main reason I’m getting MA2 (besides posts here) is because of high wind being very common in this area.

I like the smaller size and lesser noise of mini 2. Don’t yet know if I’ll use it much after MA2 comes. If not, will probably sell it (at a loss of course).

Last edited:
Well, the owner of the zoom forgot to bring the drone to work this morning. He will bring it to work tomorrow or I can pick it up at his house tonight. It's so tempting at 850.00 bucks sealed. With all the recent updates on the M2A
and the fly more kit it's so valuable. Last night
I heard voices. I think the M2A was talking to me. Help. My apologies for the multiple threads. Help

Don't sleep with the MA2! In your vulnerable subconscious state in your sleep, it may take you over.
Put it at the other side of your house. Put it in a metal safe if you have one. I recommend the Cannonball.

Update. I decided to keep my MA2. I heard that the zoom suffers from battery swelling. Those are 120.00 a pop. My FlyMore kit was also a added bonus. While in a deep sleep I heard a voice stating open the box and let me free. I kinda got scared and woke up. I proceeded to relocate the bird to the guess room and headed back to sleep. When I woke up I discovered the MA2 box at the feet of my bed. Wow what a Chuckie concept. Now I'm really really scared.
I just order a metal cannonball safe.

I got my MA2 today, but too windy to fly. UAV forecast shows ther may be a short window of time tomorrow. At least i got batteries charged, so I’ll be ready.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark