DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This guy shows how a city tries to overstep their boundaries on airspace

Didn’t look but at the date on that, Dec 14 of 19. A lot might have
been changed since then .?‍♂️
Might even be worse now .?

It could be worse now ?. His way of thinking and talking was crystal clear with a little bit of humour.
Guess I better watch it then. ?

Fast forwarded to the particular issue
Great information. I am a snowbird in Gulf Shores, Alabama and this wonderful place states: No drone flying in Gulf Shores. One exception is a Sports Complex at the north end of town; when no one is there. According to what a Police Officer said, I can only fly over that complex, not outside of it. There is a $500 fine to fly a drone in Gulf Shores.

Seen that video before. For all his work checking with the FAA and local authorities, he then proceeds to violate the flying over people regulations...LOL.

Great information. I am a snowbird in Gulf Shores, Alabama and this wonderful place states: No drone flying in Gulf Shores. One exception is a Sports Complex at the north end of town; when no one is there. According to what a Police Officer said, I can only fly over that complex, not outside of it. There is a $500 fine to fly a drone in Gulf Shores.
I’m glad you posted this. We’re going to Gulf Shores in the spring and I was going to take my drone. I guess I’ll leave it at home. ☹️

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002