DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This is a video shot with Pocket 2, Everything here is amazing.

Nicely done ego trip. Learn to edit 59 minute video to 59 seconds of interest.
To the above three posters:

This must have been the first video done by this girl photographer that you have watched. She does a lot of these, shown on this forum. She is filming with here very nice gimbal and mirrorless camera. The quality of the video is amazing (as far as filming and optics), but of course, the subject is very ordinary. In a way, I enjoyed watching some of these. They fascinate me and show me a different culture. Walking the streets of one of China's large cities shows me a lot about the people, the youth culture, the way they dress (short jeans), the signage (!!!Starbucks). When I have traveled to the large cities of China, (Shanghai, Beijing, Kunming) I am extremely fascinated by just walking the streets, the stores, gawking at the advanced culture and the different foods. China is no longer composed of the old run down neighborhoods (hutongs) , which have been torn down to make way for the gleaming buildings and super highways and roadways.

If you prefer to turn this off after one minute, it is your right, but it is also your loss of seeing a foreign culture without having to travel 3 days to get there.

Just my opinion, of course. I watched about 15 minutes.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: DaveS
To the above three posters:

This must have been the first video done by this girl photographer that you have watched. She does a lot of these, shown on this forum. She is filming with here very nice gimbal and mirrorless camera. The quality of the video is amazing (as far as filming and optics), but of course, the subject is very ordinary. In a way, I enjoyed watching some of these. They fascinate me and show me a different culture. Walking the streets of one of China's large cities shows me a lot about the people, the youth culture, the way they dress (short jeans), the signage (!!!Starbucks). When I have traveled to the large cities of China, (Shanghai, Beijing, Kunming) I am extremely fascinated by just walking the streets, the stores, gawking at the advanced culture and the different foods. China is no longer composed of the old run down neighborhoods (hutongs) , which have been torn down to make way for the gleaming buildings and super highways and roadways.

If you prefer to turn this off after one minute, it is your right, but it is also your loss of seeing a foreign culture without having to travel 3 days to get there.

Just my opinion, of course. I watched about 15 minutes.

Dale
Miami
Thanks to your reply, I have been moved. Thank you for your tolerance. My purpose is to express the changes that are taking place in this country, and the people are very friendly. Hope you can experience all of this. have a nice day????

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J