DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

John Gowland

Premium Pilot
Reactions
One more flight before darkness. Check the app for safe flight, keep it below 120 meters away from people and cars, safe to fly. Took the bird up and switched into sports mode flew around the lake, crystal clear light, no wind. Banking hard right and left the bird is so responsive to every touch, it roars around the edge of the lake but hard to get smooth movement in manual flight only at 60 km an hour. Sometimes it banks so hard against the G-Forces the gimbal skews hard but the camera smooths out on the straight. Bring the bird back, switch to tripod mode and lower it as darkness falls in silhouetted trees. I’ll have to edit the s*** out of this. But no let it be as it is. Put some gentle soft music to contrast the speed, old blue eyes, “One for my baby and one for the road.” Thanks to Blade Runner 2049 soundtrack.

This is why I fly, why do you?

Don’t watch it, its 4 minutes long and boring, unless you are a topographer or like Frank, or just kick back at the end of the day.

One more flight before darkness. Check the app for safe flight, keep it below 120 meters away from people and cars, safe to fly. Took the bird up and switched into sports mode flew around the lake, crystal clear light, no wind. Banking hard right and left the bird is so responsive to every touch, it roars around the edge of the lake but hard to get smooth movement in manual flight only at 60 km an hour. Sometimes it banks so hard against the G-Forces the gimbal skews hard but the camera smooths out on the straight. Bring the bird back, switch to tripod mode and lower it as darkness falls in silhouetted trees. I’ll have to edit the s*** out of this. But no let it be as it is. Put some gentle soft music to contrast the speed, old blue eyes, “One for my baby and one for the road.” Thanks to Blade Runner 2049 soundtrack.

This is why I fly, why do you?

Don’t watch it, its 4 minutes long and boring, unless you are a topographer or like Frank, or just kick back at the end of the day.
74626fc1d32ed6bf32f91f3aa8f81368.jpg

Same. That's why...

Reactions: MrsTreat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661