DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 This may make you feel sick.

John Gowland

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Makes you feel a bit queasy, eh? An odd effect. I hesitated to publish it but thought it different.Mini Pro 4. All auto settings. No filter.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Reactions: Jug's Life
It didn't make me queasy, but I really didn't care for the vertical sideways shots

Well...it is different. Don't know the purpose of the vertical shots.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Makes you feel a bit queasy, eh? An odd effect. I hesitated to publish it but thought it different.Mini Pro 4. All auto settings. No filter.
John:
I stopped it after 51 seconds. Extremely annoying film. Why do such a thing? It is very easy to rotate an image in post. If the goal was to aggravate, that was accomplished because I couldn't reach for the stop button fast enough. I would have watched until the end otherwise.
Dale

Just curious, what bird made the flyby?
I didn't and don't see the point of the portrait views.

Last edited:
I thought the purpose of the vertical shots was to enable posting to social media platforms? The vertical shooting is also not meant to be a 16:9 ratio 90 degrees off though.
You're right about the posting to social media. I should have been clear more as to their purpose in THIS video given the OP went back and forth.

Last edited:
I do not know for sure if the bird was a swift or a swallow. At a certain time of day flocks of such birds hunt insects. Yes, I know it was an annoying vid. And I know many would find it distasteful, I just liked the disorientation.

I do not know for sure if the bird was a swift or a swallow. At a certain time of day flocks of such birds hunt insects. Yes, I know it was an annoying vid. And I know many would find it distasteful, I just liked the disorientation.
I wondered about a swift or swallow but it looks a bit different to the ones I see here, a bit too big/heavy, are there any birds of prey that look like that?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe