DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 This may make you feel sick.

It didn't make me queasy, but I really didn't care for the vertical sideways shots

Well...it is different. Don't know the purpose of the vertical shots.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Makes you feel a bit queasy, eh? An odd effect. I hesitated to publish it but thought it different.Mini Pro 4. All auto settings. No filter.
John:
I stopped it after 51 seconds. Extremely annoying film. Why do such a thing? It is very easy to rotate an image in post. If the goal was to aggravate, that was accomplished because I couldn't reach for the stop button fast enough. I would have watched until the end otherwise.
Dale

Makes you feel a bit queasy, eh? An odd effect. I hesitated to publish it but thought it different.Mini Pro 4. All auto settings. No filter.
Just curious, what bird made the flyby?
I didn't and don't see the point of the portrait views.

Last edited:
I thought the purpose of the vertical shots was to enable posting to social media platforms? The vertical shooting is also not meant to be a 16:9 ratio 90 degrees off though.
You're right about the posting to social media. I should have been clear more as to their purpose in THIS video given the OP went back and forth.

Last edited:
I do not know for sure if the bird was a swift or a swallow. At a certain time of day flocks of such birds hunt insects. Yes, I know it was an annoying vid. And I know many would find it distasteful, I just liked the disorientation.

I do not know for sure if the bird was a swift or a swallow. At a certain time of day flocks of such birds hunt insects. Yes, I know it was an annoying vid. And I know many would find it distasteful, I just liked the disorientation.
I wondered about a swift or swallow but it looks a bit different to the ones I see here, a bit too big/heavy, are there any birds of prey that look like that?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hpknight