DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Thistle Utah, Ghost town

cheezstake

Reactions
On my way to Yellowstone I was able to stop off at this cool building. Its one of the last remaining structures of a town that was destroyed by a landslide. I was hopping to capture more of the town but it looks like the other structures have been recently demolished as there was construction equipment present.

On my way to Yellowstone I was able to stop off at this cool building. Its one of the last remaining structures of a town that was destroyed by a landslide. I was hopping to capture more of the town but it looks like the other structures have been recently demolished as there was construction equipment present.

Beautifully captured! Thanks for sharing!

I like the way you fly close and slow enough to really appreciate the view. As I remember it a land slide further down the river caused a lake that flooded the town of Thistle. The water came up slow enough that the people and their important stuff was removed, but there was no stopping the rise of the lake because the mud slide was so massive that it took a long time to give the river a route down hill.

Raise the building up on blocks, a few sheets of plywood, a few shingles and you could rent it out.
Of course you would have to provide a boat.

Good video, nice and slow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS