DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thoughts about the Inspire 1.

0C5629EB-145E-4B81-8320-EF9F41402362.jpeg 51F38D0A-D3C2-4BE2-93CF-5D2AE93ABC88.png
Really? What makes it so different? I feel the Mavic is outstanding, but I've never had the chance of even seeing an Inspire. Looks amazing that's for sure, and have seen plenty of videos on YT.
So it does makes me think about getting one.
Everything about the inspire one in my view is just so much better than the Mavic pro. First of all it’s build a hell of a lot better. It handles wind whole lot better than the Mavic pro. It flies better in my opinion. And is just a lot more enjoyable to fly. The Mavic pro has its advantages if you’re flying in tight quarters Little easier to haul around. But my view that’s about it. Once you fly the inspire you’ll be impressed. It’s definitely not mad for the beginners. The Mavic pro is perfect bird for the beginners. Like I said with the right case you can have it up in the air every bit as fast as you do the Mavic pro. Not to mention it’s twice the speed.

The inspire is for sure an amazing drone but it's not designed to fly for fun. It's designed for serious video / photography professionals. Unless you have $3000 dollars that can spend it in whatever you want them go for it.
Reply Mike just for fun all the time. I flew the Mavic pro just for fun as well. You can give me the inspire any day the week.

Reactions: Akoztha
View attachment 35255 View attachment 35256
Everything about the inspire one in my view is just so much better than the Mavic pro. First of all it’s build a **** of a lot better. It handles wind whole lot better than the Mavic pro. It flies better in my opinion. And is just a lot more enjoyable to fly. The Mavic pro has its advantages if you’re flying in tight quarters Little easier to haul around. But my view that’s about it. Once you fly the inspire you’ll be impressed. It’s definitely not mad for the beginners. The Mavic pro is perfect bird for the beginners. Like I said with the right case you can have it up in the air every bit as fast as you do the Mavic pro. Not to mention it’s twice the speed.
Chip summed it up pretty well too.
If I had to do it over again, I would've bought the P4 Pro instead of the MP. The MP gimbal just feels a little too fragile for me.
I realize the Spark doesn't have a 4K camera, but that little thing felt like it was better built than the MP Imo. If it had a longer battery life, I would've kept it.

The inspire is for sure an amazing drone but it's not designed to fly for fun. It's designed for serious video / photography professionals. Unless you have $3000 dollars that can spend it in whatever you want them go for it.
I'm a newbie, but definetely looking forward to become a much better pilot.
Flying everyday has become a habit, I usually use 8 batteries per day (wife's not too happy [emoji26] )
Also, consider myself a fan of Ruffus Blackmore's work, and he has "inspired" me to get the Inspire.
Thanks for the advice.

Chip summed it up pretty well too.
If I had to do it over again, I would've bought the P4 Pro instead of the MP. The MP gimbal just feels a little too fragile for me.
I realize the Spark doesn't have a 4K camera, but that little thing felt like it was better built than the MP Imo. If it had a longer battery life, I would've kept it.
Interesting, most pilots say the same about the P4 against the MP.
I think that I just overrated the MP4 since my first drone was a P3 Standard... and that was a flying toaster!
Thanks for the advice.

I stopped flying my inspire since I got the mavic. If you are going for pro look, check out the titan ground station with a crystal sky. Getting pricey but on par with the inspire.
Going by what you have said though, maybe one of the obsidian phantoms.

231A3B42-8B25-44C5-9BB6-EBA8CA13CDDB.jpeg

4B9F25E5-9150-452F-B621-371060738CBC.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan