DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Thousand Islands and Boldt Castle. Alexandria Bay, St. Lawrence River. USA.

Great topic but I was bored and done by the 2 minute point. I think many clips were too short to be visually pleasing. Altitude reveals are a good technique but used too often in this video. Try editing the video in half and use more dissolves between clips, especially the shorter ones. But thanks for the opportunity to revisit Bolt castle with it's interesting history.

Great topic but I was bored and done by the 2 minute point. I think many clips were too short to be visually pleasing. Altitude reveals are a good technique but used too often in this video. Try editing the video in half and use more dissolves between clips, especially the shorter ones. But thanks for the opportunity to revisit Bolt castle with it's interesting history.
Thanks for watching and for your advises? i really appreciate it. After i published Lake George Aerial some people send me feedback that it's very long video (6 minutes) and it should be half time. It means that some people love short videos, some people like long clipw. Bytheway, i'm very "young" droner and my period now is "start up". I have another interesting videos and will try to do something according your comments.

Definitely a very beautiful area. LOTS to see there. I'm sure the Castle has lot of history.

Ya know, for a 'young' drone pilot, it was good. As you've found so far, many pilots with more experience are willing to help. That way we all get better.

Definitely a very beautiful area. LOTS to see there. I'm sure the Castle has lot of history.

Ya know, for a 'young' drone pilot, it was good. As you've found so far, many pilots with more experience are willing to help. That way we all get better.
Thanks!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections