DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Three waterfalls from Scotland

Your video is beautiful, inspiring me to improve my stick control for smoothness. We were at those cliffs at Mealt Falls in 2003, impressive even more with your drone perspective. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Really beautiful locations. You also did a great job on your video edit. Thank you for sharing.

Wow, lovely videography. So smooth aswell, I really have got to put lots of practice hours in to get that good. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, lovely videography. So smooth aswell, I really have got to put lots of practice hours in to get that good. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! I'd only been flying 3 or 4 hours at this point so I'm sure you can achieve similar results. Just keep your movements slow and deliberate, and keep retrying if it's not quite right (for the ones where I tilt down as I fly over the waterfall I had to repeat it about 5 times until it was right!)

Nice and thanks for sharing.

I was up in Scotland last week for a few days photography. I ended up with some footage using my MA2 of three different waterfalls, so combined them here:
Hi jowlymonster,
wow, amazing, beautiful and outstanding! Your video did awaken memories of my several trips in the Higlands and on Skye! At 2.15 I remember that I stood very close to the precipice to get the best view for my video shots...Unfortunately with no drone, because it was about 30 years ago! Thank for sharing the wonderfull landscape and the waterfalls!?
cheers Paul

Reactions: jowlymonster
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming