DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thunderdrones back to 95%

Former Member

Reactions
Thanks to all my customers for being patient while I was fighting some severe allergy symptoms the past couple of weeks. Im back to 95% again, and working my normal 16 hour days.

Seems like this year has been the worst ever for pollen, and I had it bad, but thanks to some strong medicine and rest, Im feeling alot better. It got into my lungs, nose and throat but it's passed, thank goodness.

Hope any other allergy sufferers out there dont have it as bad as I did this year.

Best,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Allergies.jpg

Glad ya better Rob, about the same here but all the rain has helped keep it down. Let it get dry and the wind blows it looks like all the pine tree's are on fire .
Won't be long and it be gone though then just the heat .0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Former Member
Get better Rob! You are a asset to the forum and we can’t have you sick!
Many folk will need their Mavics repaired, endless work.
Glad to see you getting up to par!Thumbswayup

@Thunderdrones
As my boss would say to me here in Australia....

"Toughen the ( Mod Removed ) up Princess"....

Oh, I forget to mention that my Boss, is also my WIFE!

(Get well soon Bud, appreciate your help 'round here!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all my customers for being patient while I was fighting some severe allergy symptoms the past couple of weeks. Im back to 95% again, and working my normal 16 hour days.

Seems like this year has been the worst ever for pollen, and I had it bad, but thanks to some strong medicine and rest, Im feeling alot better. It got into my lungs, nose and throat but it's passed, thank goodness.

Hope any other allergy sufferers out there dont have it as bad as I did this year.

Best,

Rob
Thunderdrones

View attachment 34557

Glad to hear you’re improving! My wife suffers from allergies as well, so I feel your pain.

Reactions: Former Member
Glad you're on the mend. I used to live in Roswell for a little over 20 years. Never bothered me but a lot were brought to a screeching halt. You never needed the weatherman to know when the pollen count was high the streets turned light green and then it rained just a tad.

Thanks for the note.

That green cloud is what we'e been getting for the past few weeks. It used to only last a few days, but this year it's really bad. I can wash my car every day, then the next day it's green again. Maybe coinciding with St Patrick's Day and Easter? :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinhayesroberts