DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thunderdrones sales, service, repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to all my wonderful customers.

Members, just be aware that DJI authorized repair shops do not repair components, they replace. If you need a rear arm joint, the will replace the whole arm and charge you parts and labor at $65 per hour. If you need a gimbal motor assembly, they will sell you an entire gimbal for upwards of $300 + labor, and not give you your old parts back. Broken 5 way switch on your controller? Time for a new controller. I can repair yours.

Yes it makes sense to send it to DJI if you have time to wait for DJI service to send it back and hope you get a good one. My turnaround time is dramatically shorter than DJI's and I send you a tracking number when it has been shipped. I ship very quickly after receiving payment. I test fly everything I sell or repair. When it comes back to you, it has been test flown and checked for errors. I will also leave your firmware where it was when you sent it to me if you ask me to. If you have mods that cant withstand a more recent firmware, DJI will send you a drone that most certainly will have a newer version firmware.

Im just trying to give members the information to balance their options when it comes to repairing their drones.

Best regards,

Rob
Great job and your service is very valuable. I sent you a question Visa your online form which should be a straight forward question. DJI seems to have a customer service reputation that you'd have to try hard to get one so BAD. If they have a side to the reason for this I'd be curious to hear it. Their products have been very special and ahead of their time, so they're doing something right. Thanks Rob.

Glenn Edgar

Is Thunderdrones back on MavicPilots?

Reactions: Thomas B
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest