DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thunderdrones - the drone doc that saved us :)

Yes we did receive your drone today. We send out a confirmation email within 24 hours of receiving a customers drone, so you should be receiving the email by tomorrow morning.

Reactions: charliesRig
Thank you for the pictures of the carnage .!
Rob
Could you give us
following
this post your synopsis
Thanks..... cR

Thank you for the pictures of the carnage .!
Rob
Could you give us
following
this post your synopsis
Thanks..... cR

Unfortunately, this is a very complicated repair. Replacing these ribbons requires complete disassembly of the drone. The OP decided not to repair the cosmetic issues, and instead wants me to just get it flying again. He initially gave me $125 to work with. Current quote is $208 due to the parts and labor labor involved in changing out the core and ESC ribbon cables. I told the OP that the repair will be around $240 before it's done, but he asked me to lower the price to $200.

Gimbal ribbon
Core ribbon
ESC ribbon

Unfortunately, this is a very complicated repair. Replacing these ribbons requires complete disassembly of the drone. The OP decided not to repair the cosmetic issues, and instead wants me to just get it flying again. He initially gave me $125 to work with. Current quote is $208 due to the parts and labor labor involved in changing out the core and ESC ribbon cables. I told the OP that the repair will be around $240 before it's done, but he asked me to lower the price to $200.

Gimbal ribbon
Core ribbon
ESC ribbon

Wow but understandable now you can get a used flying mavic(only)
For $500
Still I would go for it.
like my Mavic not worth much but to me every little knick. Gouge. Tell the story we be been together I won't sell
I'll keep it when I upgrade
Thank again Rob for all your help.!
I feel we'll be in touch down the road
I'm logging off for awhile...... cR.... Scott

Reactions: Former Member

Gimbal ribbon
Core ribbon
ESC ribbon

Counter to $260 then settle for $250.

Reactions: Former Member

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying