DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thunderdrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

swings16

Reactions
Just finished up with work done by Thunderdrones.I can't say enough about my satisfaction with using their services.Constant communication...PRICE...Quality and fast turn around...IF i ever am in need of service on my Mavic Pro or on my Autel EVO...there is only one place i will use...Thunderdrones

Glad you're back up and flying again.

Reactions: swings16
Glad you're back up and flying again.

Well Thank you...i am lucky to be part of this strong community that supports and helps fellow members when in need of anything related to Flying...I have learned so much here...from my 1st day with a Mavic Pro knowing NOTHING i am a skilled flier with still..so very much to be learned

Well Thank you...i am lucky to be part of this strong community that supports and helps fellow members when in need of anything related to Flying...I have learned so much here...from my 1st day with a Mavic Pro knowing NOTHING i am a skilled flier with still..so very much to be learned

We are always learning here. Even after decades of "Doing this" I still learn new things each and every day. It's the "Community" here that helps to make this such a fun and rewarding hobby/job and we're lucky and blessed to be a part of it.

I see that Thunderdrones was kicked off the forum. Does anyone know what happened to cause that?

I see that Thunderdrones was kicked off the forum. Does anyone know what happened to cause that?
He broke the rules.

Reactions: BigAl07
He broke the rules.

Two men enter ... one man leaves.!

I will miss Rob
We had a close relationship when I was starting out with my Mavic pro
It seamed the bird was always being shipped to him (3 times )
After I tuned up the software it’s pretty stable
And now I’m fly a Mavic 2 Pro
...... I’ll just say he will be missed
..... thanks Thunderdrone (rob)
For the great service.

.....cR

What rules did he break?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads