DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tilted horizon

Explorer

Reactions
I recently traveled to Vietnam and used my Mavic to take photos. I noticed that the horizon looks tilted. I know I can fix this in post photo editing, but wondering if there is some way of fixing this on the Mavic.
2ba044d560e1feda19d818a2d10ce52d.jpg
ea2d6705b62253e0f89edae75c214e24.jpg

Mine does this as well even with 0.700 firmware and full calibration, very annoying. Easy quick fix is to move camera down with the push of a 5D button (the button to the left of your right joystick) and then back up again. This levels the horizon perfectly until the next tilt

Reactions: Mattw996
Mine does this as well even with 0.700 firmware and full calibration, very annoying. Easy quick fix is to move camera down with the push of a 5D button (the button to the left of your right joystick) and then back up again. This levels the horizon perfectly until the next tilt

Thank you for the tip. A little annoying, but I will do that, until it is fixed.

You can also use the Gimbal Roll adjustment in the app. When I adjust mine, I have it focus on a wall or something with straight angles, the adjust the gimbal roll one way or the other until it's perfect.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998