DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Time for it to begin.

I just couldn't help my self. Your night images are nice, but I tried to see if I could bring out some of the shadows and increase the saturation of the sky in Photoshop, using a graduated filter in Adobe Camera Raw (ACR).. Here is your second shot after this adjustment.More detail in the foreground shadows, and more warmth in the sky.Mavic Forum Image- retouched.jpgMavic Forum Image- retouched.jpg

I just couldn't help my self. Your night images are nice, but I tried to see if I could bring out some of the shadows and increase the saturation of the sky in Photoshop, using a graduated filter in Adobe Camera Raw (ACR).. Here is your second shot after this adjustment.More detail in the foreground shadows, and more warmth in the sky.View attachment 106818View attachment 106818
Like the OP, I’ve gotta bite the bullet and get into photo software. I’m still too old school...

I haven’t expir
I just couldn't help my self. Your night images are nice, but I tried to see if I could bring out some of the shadows and increase the saturation of the sky in Photoshop, using a graduated filter in Adobe Camera Raw (ACR).. Here is your second shot after this adjustment.More detail in the foreground shadows, and more warmth in the sky.View attachment 106818View attachment 106818
Honestly I haven’t done much editing at all id like to and will eventually do the research and get experience as of now horrible lol this is the first video i put together yes I know horrible 1592257034918.mov

I haven’t expir

Honestly I haven’t done much editing at all id like to and will eventually do the research and get experience as of now horrible lol this is the first video i put together yes I know horrible 1592257034918.mov

Hey Drizzy Drones (nice name)
First, let me give you credit for submitting this to the forum. That is a good start. Lots of people here who want to help each other.

Here is what I liked about the film; (1) nice slow flying, for the most part (2) good color corrections (2) Nice music track (4) Short film (e.g.: less than 3 or so minutes).
Here is what you need to work on: The back and forth yaws which are occurring while you are deciding where to film next need to be edited out. They are dizzying, annoying, and discombobulating. The yaws (left and right movements of the left stick) can be tamped down in the settings so that the moves are more controlled and gradual. If you cannot adjust the speed or reactivity of the left stick, then try to control it very carefully with the thumb. But in all reality, they do not contribute to the film- they make it worse. Edit those out first thing. Try to tell a little story- not random sights. E.g.: carefully follow the coastline, and maybe do a little "reveal" shot while coming around that curve in the shoreline.

Welcome to the forum and keep at it! We all go through this.

Dale
Miami

Why don't you use LR?

I find it so much easier.

Love what you did though

Why don't you use LR?

I find it so much easier.

Love what you did though

I was weaned on Photoshop and it is my go-to photo editor for years. I keep up with the updates, etc. Very used to using the graduated filter to open shadows, darken skies selectively. Most landscapes have horizons and you can'r really use a. graduated filter on a drone very well although I own them. I use Lightroom exclusively for all time-lapse as required by the software I use www.LRTimelapse.com

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan