DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Time Lapse Keeps Disconnecting!

RandyMarrsh

Reactions
Anyone else having problems with time-lapse stopping or disconnecting?
When the camera is in time lapse standing alone, it stops after a few shots..
When it's connected via wifi it disconnects.. If it's connected with a cable to my iPhone it stops as well.
I've tried changing from 2.5mhz to 5.0mhy wifi with no luck, I've also reset to camera to factory settings and updated the new firmware...
The hyper lapse works fine, but have been unable to shoot anything longer than a few seconds in timelapse..
Any help would be appreciated!

I've just run a 20 minute stand-alone test and it worked fine, no problem. Sorry I can't help!

This might help. I've had issue starting the waypoints so it might have helped me with that. Nice 4k suggestion, too.

Make sure that you are not using a memory card greater than 32G. I learned the hard way. Good luck!

That's odd, Markim. My successful test (Post #2) was using a 64 GB card (San Disk Extreme, V30, U3, A2 to be precise).......

That is the same SD that I was using. All I know is that I recall reading that 32G is the max for the Pocket. Since sticking with that, no problems whatsoever.

in the osmo pocket user manual Dji actually recommend sd cards up to 256gb. I have been using a 128gb in mine without any problems so far

Reactions: jag32266
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edy44