DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Time Lapse

2nckayakers

Reactions
Somehow my camera on the MP has gone into time lapse. There is not much in the manual about it and I have only seen a couple of threads that even mention it anywhere. My problem is I don't know how I got into it and now I can't get it turned off. I saw in one thread that you just press and hold the shutter button and it is supposed to pull up a menu to let me change it but I have tried the shutter button on the RC and the one of the Phone/display and nothing happens. It is getting quite annoying. Any suggestions?

Somehow my camera on the MP has gone into time lapse. There is not much in the manual about it and I have only seen a couple of threads that even mention it anywhere. My problem is I don't know how I got into it and now I can't get it turned off. I saw in one thread that you just press and hold the shutter button and it is supposed to pull up a menu to let me change it but I have tried the shutter button on the RC and the one of the Phone/display and nothing happens. It is getting quite annoying. Any suggestions?
When you have your mavic hooked up and connected to the rc and device, the camera menu (the three sliders (horizontal lines with a dot on them)) has an option to turn on or off time-lapse. When this menu is open you can switch between video and camera setting by taping the video/camera icon.

Reactions: cdir
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent