DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Time To Check In

Juggler

Reactions
Hey People
thought it was time to say hi and I have been lurking for awhile getting all the good info this site offers.
Bought myself a MA2 as lockdown was drivin me nuts and i needed something to keep myself occupied. Currently in Sydney Australia as cant get to home to Bali due to the lock down.
Getting the MA2 has highlighted that my current laptop is not powerful enogh to replay the video footage. At first i thought it was a camera fault and spent hours onto DJI help chat. I was continually getting white blurs across the screen and it was jumpy. I upload a video to youtube and it was fine so now i need a new laptop.
Im trying to decide between a mac or windows. Can anyone shed some light which is the better (ie easier to use) editing software to use?
Once Im up and running I will share so videos

cheers and thx for the info here

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Can anyone shed some light which is the better (ie easier to use) editing software to use?
You can find a list of commonly used editors here. Check out the videos on YouTube if you need any help with them.

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MA2 and have many fun flights. You will find much support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J