DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

time to move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to say that hasn't been said already. You are and have been the voice of "Sanity" so many times. It's that "with age comes wisdom" thing, although you're a bit young to be hanging it up, if you don't mind me saying.....

Thank you OMM for your voice of reason and your volunteer work as a moderator on this forum.

I interpreted your farewell message as you just stepping back from the forum and not from droning itself which I assume you will continue to enjoy as a hobby.

All the best to you.

Chris

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and passion of this sport over the years.

You and Waldorf take care and enjoy retirement.

Screenshot_20230112-212134.png

☮️

just to let you know i will be hanging up my hat and will not be on the forum anymore
its been great conversing with you all good luck in your drone flying adventures
yours OMM
Oh boy! Your leaving is going to leave a big hole in the forum. Your advice and wealth of knowledge has been seriously valued. I hope your next destination is as rewarding as your presence here.

From the other side of the Severn a heartfelt thank you for all you have done for us “newbies” to this fun hobby/pastime/business etc etc. I shall miss you being there for us and as many above say, may you be happy and healthy in all that you do from now on. Hope you’ve not “hung up” your drone stable and that you will have many years flying happily and safely ahead of you.

just to let you know i will be hanging up my hat and will not be on the forum anymore
its been great conversing with you all good luck in your drone flying adventures
yours OMM
The best of the best to you OMM but you will be truly missed. Thank you for all you insight and pure enjoyable conversations since we've known each other !
Slow and easy please and enjoy whatever it is you're going to be doing next !!!!! 👍

yours OMM
I am so sorry to read this and I join everyone else in regretting your loss and your expertise and wisdom. I am sure there is a very good reason for this decision and I am encouraged to learn that you are well. Nobody could take your place and we shall all miss you a lot.

I wish you all the best.

Dale Davis
Miami

yours OMM
U ok?

You always know when the time is right. I'm retiring/transitioning from my full time job at the end of the month. While I really like what I do and where I work, it's time for me to move on.
My aerial imagery business is my retirement plan (along with building dollhouses).
I congratulate you for knowing when its time but will miss your contributions here.
Best wishes on your next stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman