DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

time to move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a testament to your contributions over the years to read all of the comments expressing dismay and sadness that you are moving on.
Your departure from this forum is a loss for all of us.
However, your wisdom and sage advice tells me that you are making this move for good reason.
So I do not question your reasons for your departure but I am very sad to see you go.
I wish you well and thank you for your valuable contributions to this forum.

just to let you know i will be hanging up my hat and will not be on the forum anymore
its been great conversing with you all good luck in your drone flying adventures
yours OMM
Going to miss your input & AVATAR!

Reactions: MA2 317
A true gentleman with wisdom to boot! Like the others, I’ll miss your voice of reason and knowledge of the sport. I hope those in your next endeavor will appreciate you as much as we have. Best wishes!

Last edited:
I will miss your wisdom and posts. You now have thinned the ranks of the “senior aviators” on the forum. I will soon turn 78 but plan to keep flying. I will hold up my part of the “old timers”.

Your knowledge, enthusiasm for the community, and level-headed sound advice will sorely be missed.
You have been an asset and friend to all.
If (and I hope you do), change your mind, we will welcome you back.

just to let you know i will be hanging up my hat and will not be on the forum anymore
its been great conversing with you all good luck in your drone flying adventures
yours OMM
Hi OMM Look after yourself keep on flying, thank you for so much information.

This is such bad news. I'm hoping that it's not health related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d