DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tinted image after update to v01.03.1000

curso88

Reactions
Hi

After upgrade the last v01.03.1000 Mavic Pro firmware the image is tinted. The camera settings are the same. Normal mode

v01.03.0900
22d4c89ca3792dd3bdb8622ac7ff0fa2.jpg

v01.03.1000
510ae5ba6a868cc3c901410096be9f78.jpg

I have the same issue! Also very noisy image when tilting the camera! The image looks also over exposed.Way to bright. If you have a fix, let me know!

My settings were always +1,-1,-1 and WB auto or something chosen.
Now the image with that settings is way off.

Tomorrow trying with other settings, maybe that helps because the image now is awful

This is my test with two Mavic units:
V01.03.0900
f0ca1acca9f19ae63266ca741ecad083.jpg

Mavic 1 with firmware v01.03.1000
07605817194151ceada14429194203a1.jpg

Mavic 2 with firmware v01.03.1000
57bd10698b72ef0a5d2ac8fa465959b4.jpg

They both look rather like Art or one of the other modes is affecting the image - is it jpg?
There have been issues noted with RAW if you are in D-Log they come out under-exposed.
I wonder if they fixed that but messed up something else.
There is a typically mysterious reference to "fixing image quality"

I have the same issue! Also very noisy image when tilting the camera! The image looks also over exposed.Way to bright. If you have a fix, let me know!

My settings were always +1,-1,-1 and WB auto or something chosen.
Now the image with that settings is way off.

Tomorrow trying with other settings, maybe that helps because the image now is awful
Try resetting the camera in settings then reajust your settings again can normally fix the issue.

Auto white balance is really unreliable. This isn't really a fair test due to that. The test needs to be done with a white balance selected, like sunny, and have the same on both aircraft.

This is the polar opposite to another video I have seen comparing 900 to 1000 on YouTube. 900 had an orangey tiny and 1000 had a good white balance. Again, he didn't state whether he was set to AWB or not.

Reactions: JDG3K9
What kind of settings did you use? Style, color etc?

Camera mode: Auto (not in manual)
Format: Jpeg
Color: Normal
Style: Standard 0,0,0
White Balance: Auto
The two units with the firmware v01.03.1000

Not posible fix this color. Is a camera color mod by DJI enclosed in the firmware. This color is the same in the video tests.

In my humble opinion this **** is intended to compensate for the poor color quality of the famous DJI glasses by using 2 cheap LED displays or high pixel density OLED

Shoot manual, set white balance to manual and make sure everything else is identical (style, colour) etc.

They may have changed the way that the camera decides on things in auto for all we know, but in full manual you take this out of the equation. Image and colour may be better on the newer firmware when compared against identical settings on 900 in manual. Or... may be worse as you have demonstrated for auto.

Shoot manual, set white balance to manual and make sure everything else is identical (style, colour) etc.

They may have changed the way that the camera decides on things in auto for all we know, but in full manual you take this out of the equation. Image and colour may be better on the newer firmware when compared against identical settings on 900 in manual.

I tried this! But problem is the same

Hi! I have problems as well after the update. No image transmission, black screen. No recording.

There is no downgrade option. But I tried everything I know of: firmware update, change cable, update iphone, reinstall go app, format SD, erase cache ... Still nothing.

Tired restoring to factory defaults and I could do it for the MP but failed for the RC.

Also the remote says it's recording but there are no footage saved.

Help :)

Attachments

• IMG_9753.PNG
    IMG_9753.PNG
    65.6 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_9754.PNG
    IMG_9754.PNG
    39.7 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_9755.PNG
    IMG_9755.PNG
    207.5 KB · Views: 163
Hi! I have problems as well after the update. No image transmission, black screen. No recording.

There is no downgrade option. But I tried everything I know of: firmware update, change cable, update iphone, reinstall go app, format SD, erase cache ... Still nothing.

Tired restoring to factory defaults and I could do it for the MP but failed for the RC.

Also the remote says it's recording but there are no footage saved.

Help :)

Reinstall the App...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661