DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

titan mod amped?

Wow Spike that is some flight, i recognise that area. I used to live around there.
Yep compared to stock, its a world of difference. A lot of problems with drones come with disconnect of signal, so if you can have the strongest signal possible that can only be a good thing.

Reactions: Oneball 1971
I bought mine direct from Titan drones in the good ole US of A, anybody else probably just puts 10% on their price, I also have the Titan conquer 3 watt boosted linear panel for the P4Pro too, Titan products are well made and I've had nothing but good experiences with them. Their customer service is good too.

Reactions: Bobby Brown
Where you get yours from? I assume they will be available for the smart controller?

The two antennae connections for the smart controller should be the same as in the standard controller and the antenna fittings through the case the same. But there will be a different sequence for taking the controller apart, so until Titan bring out a video for that I would let them do it, if they are going to offer it for the smart controller. I would email them and ask, normally they will get back to you inside of 24 hours

Reactions: sea157
The two antennae connections for the smart controller should be the same as in the standard controller and the antenna fittings through the case the same. But there will be a different sequence for taking the controller apart, so until Titan bring out a video for that I would let them do it, if they are going to offer it for the smart controller. I would email them and ask, normally they will get back to you inside of 24 hours

Cheers matey

Charging up my Titan getting ready for first flight using them.
3078b2e4eb3bf31c7245b0442e7609f7.jpg

I've done it twice, it's not bad just watch a video and go for it, really it's not to bad. The first caover sounds like it's breaking as you pry it up but it's not. Just take your time.

Yes, I've done all that and I'm fairly competent working with electronics, but! When I tried to remove the small connectors on either side of the board, that's when it happened. The right side came apart fine, but the left separated from the board with the female part attached. As I said, I know how to be gentle but it appears that it was a poor connection that would have probably failed sooner or later. James at Titan Drones is being very helpful willing to attempt to reconnect the female side of the plug, but I don't know if it's possible. Fingers crossed!

Yes, I've done all that and I'm fairly competent working with electronics, but! When I tried to remove the small connectors on either side of the board, that's when it happened. The right side came apart fine, but the left separated from the board with the female part attached. As I said, I know how to be gentle but it appears that it was a poor connection that would have probably failed sooner or later. James at Titan Drones is being very helpful willing to attempt to reconnect the female side of the plug, but I don't know if it's possible. Fingers crossed!

If anyone can do it James at Titan would be the man for the job.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason