DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Tobay Beach, Long Island | Sunrise + Bonus Footage of My Daily Yoga Routine | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions

Filming Location: Tobay Beach, Town of Oyster Bay, South Shore of Long Island, Nassau County, New York, United States Track Title: Further Up, Further In Artist: Tony Anderson Album: Seasons Filming Date: Saturday, January 21, 2023 Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Comments: I find my daily Yoga routine comprehensive and best fitted for individuals from all walks of life; especially beneficial to those with back issues. These poses help in maintaining your respiratory system, lymphatic system, mental and physical health, and much more when done correctly. Filming Location: Tobay Beach, Town of Oyster Bay, South Shore of Long Island, Nassau County, New York, United States Track Title: Surya Artist: Todd Boston Album: Touched By The Sun Filming Date: Saturday, January 21, 2023 Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun
Behind-The-Scenes

Driving to the Filming Location

Last edited:
Very soothing , Consider keeping the Music of the Yoga video and blend the Two Videos with the Yoga Pose, thus every pose with a shot of the Ocean video as to how you are feeling on each one of the Poses. Very cool

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly an Capture Yoga in the Rain.

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: projectarjun
Very soothing , Consider keeping the Music of the Yoga video and blend the Two Videos with the Yoga Pose, thus every pose with a shot of the Ocean video as to how you are feeling on each one of the Poses. Very cool

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly an Capture Yoga in the Rain.
That's a great idea. Will definitely consider that :) Thank you for the feedback

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Behind-The-Scenes added - recorded from a GoPro

Driving to the Filming Location video posted as well

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N