DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Toboggan Hill

First flight with my Mini 2 after it tried to fly away the other day and then fixed itself.

No issues on this day, took it out to the river hills where my kids went for a day of sledding with friends and shot a quick video.

When you start having every day
First flight with my Mini 2 after it tried to fly away the other day and then fixed itself.

No issues on this day, took it out to the river hills where my kids went for a day of sledding with friends and shot a quick video.

Nice, looks like they got up some good speed. I see the dogs even got into the act. ?

Reactions: teeroy
I had a hill like that near me when I was a kid.

No trees. Does the Mini2 have a tracking feature? I wonder how good it works tracking people sledding downhill.

Reactions: teeroy
I had a hill like that near me when I was a kid.

No trees. Does the Mini2 have a tracking feature? I wonder how good it works tracking people sledding downhill.
It's the perfect hill for sledding, couple different spots where the littles can slide without worrying about getting mowed down by the big kids.

Sadly, no active tracking on the mini 2. I want to scoop an Air 2 before the rules change too drastically.

Reactions: Bufface
Nice, looks like they got up some good speed. I see the dogs even got into the act. ?
We had to put the doggos in the truck once more people started showing up, they weren't happy about that. Left the windows open so they could watch and give the odd bark of disapproval lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e