DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Today I placed the order at last!

chris thomas

Reactions
Used to own a P3P and have been looking for a Mavic for a long time, waying up the pros and cons like you do. I had been looking at the zoom and then the Air2, but when I became realistic about what I would actually use feature wise a Pro Platinum fitted the bill. I like flying and am no great photographer but enjoy seeing nature and man made structures, so all is ordered, DJI refurb platinum, 2 extra bats, hard cae, ipad holder, bat hub, props, sd card. Just got that terrible 5 day wait, don't you just hate that?
Look forward to posting sove video in the next month from Canberra Australia, wish you all well.

Welcome back to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Should be some great spots around the Brindabella's and Snowy's for some great footage.

Always wanted to fly down from Mt Ainslie but I am not sure what the airspace restrictions would be.
Flying over lake Burley Griffin would be very picturesque especially when Floriade is on.

Enjoy the MPP, it's probably the best value of all the DJI drones and it takes great shots with ease, this was a still taken off a video file

alkimos.jpg

welcome back to the forum a great choice of drone ,the MPP has just enough features to be useful ,and is perfect if like me ,you prefer to do your own flying ,instead of just using the auto features,i purchased mine late 2018 when the M2P had just been released ,and have never regretted that decision ,i still think its the best overall, Mavic that DJI have produced, and hit the sweet spot,between capability and cost

...but when I became realistic about what I would actually use feature wise a Pro Platinum fitted the bill.
Welcome to the forum! I flew with a coworker’s boyfriend a few weeks back for the first time, so when he launched his Platinum before our M2Ps, we we’re surprised at how quiet it was. So although it’s a relatively older model, the MPP is still the right choice for many out there, and very much capable of giving you years of fun flying.

Joined in 16 and just now getting started. , well better late thsn never.?Welcome to our group Chris ?.

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance here. We look forward to your contribution.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada