DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tolerance to wind

After I flew this flight, I went in the house, used the restroom (lol), and then went and bought a lottery ticket.

Cool video nice layout with the tunes --- did you ever find out what the cause of the drone to behave like that ?????

Cool video nice layout with the tunes --- did you ever find out what the cause of the drone to behave like that ?????

Thanks!

The reason for the sky-drop was somewhat mentioned in the video. I was working with a developer beta testing his app. A section with in the app ended up having corrupt data that caused the IMU to briefly shutdown. Later that night the same thing happened except this time the aircraft bounced off the roof of my house from 200ft. I was in the process of rebuilding it, but I took delivery of the P3P when they 1st came out and the other project has been sitting in a box every since then. The experience taught me a valuable lesson which is to better communicate with someone prior to helping and discuss the "what if's" and "just in case" situations should they come about.

Reactions: SkunkWerx's
I guess you can say Lesson Learned ------ I did find your video informative as well as pleasing to my ears the tune fit well with the drone's actions with snapping back and forth to the live band --- Thanks for showing me Thumbswayup

Reactions: flyNfrank
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev