DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TOO BAD

A flying yellow banana? Those apes would like that, and they’d use a stick (like that one video we all saw) to bring it down. I wish someone made a whole body wrap that was reflective. I used survey grade reflective tape patches on mine instead, but that yellow is pretty good too!
Close to what I have . . .

IMG_1345.jpg

Well my deer one was full . ;)
Love the humor . . . believe me it kept this post on the tracks. Not sure why many of us Southern Californians just don't have guns. There are threats. Many (not all) just don't have them. Never put any thought into why that is.

Reactions: dirkclod
Well, the bumper sticker industry is certainly going to be pleased with this thread:

"Drones Don't Kill People, People Kill People"
"If owning a drone becomes illegal then only the criminals will have drones"
"I'll give you my drone when you pry it from my cold, dead hands"
"It's better to have a drone and not need it than to need a drone and not have it"
"My wife and my drone: til death do us part"

Though I love guns and have many I wouldn’t want that.
I do think background checks should be in place for what that is worth. I know lots slip by that shouldn’t be approved and others will just bypass that altogether but I have no issue with them being regulated.
JMO.

Reactions: Thomas B
They could try... but as my guns have a lack of GPS I dont think "the man" would find them.

Davy, you might just be a bit quick with that specific issue. Our intelligence agencies far surpass what Snowden leaked out 10 yrs ago. The Skies have Eyes. Ever think about NASA n USAF n our Space Forces all have in common? Almost nobody knows what they're doing up there for the last 70 yrs. If the general population knew an were told the truth, yet they never will be everrrrrrr. They'd love a one way ticket to Mars.

An trust me I am on your side,,,

Though I love guns and have many I wouldn’t want that.
I do think background checks should be in place for what that is worth. I know lots slip by that shouldn’t be approved and others will just bypass that altogether but I have no issue with them being regulated.
JMO.
Ditto.... even with the hoops I had to jump through for my WWII BAR and my UZI.

Even if it’s California, most people around me have them too. It’s fine, as long as the people that own them are certifiably sane and responsible with them. But that would be impossible to do today, so one always has to be mindful of that if a situation arises. .
And look at this guy, he did figure it out!
;)
Best imitator of all time!

Reactions: Wyojet
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial