Too good to be true!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-08-10 at 8.22.02 AM.png
    Screenshot 2018-08-10 at 8.22.02 AM.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot 2018-08-10 at 8.21.34 AM.png
    Screenshot 2018-08-10 at 8.21.34 AM.png
    217.7 KB · Views: 35
I'd be very careful. Two weeks ago I ordered the same thing only it was for $99. I was suspicious so have been following the progress closely. Have not received the shipment. They once said it was delivered but the tracking showed it was delivered to Washington DC area. I live in Buffalo NY. After several email contact attempts finally got an "oh, we're sorry." They gave me a different tracking number that showed it hadn't left China yet. Be very careful.

You Guys! You are having a laugh... aren’t you??? You haven’t actually fallen for this scam???

Reactions: DesJardins
What's bad is the ad appeared right there in a Facebook thread, giving it credibility. You'd think FB would prohibit that. If anyone ordered please let us know what happens. My guess is nothing ever arrives at all. They probably feign shipping errors as long as possible to prevent bad publicity as long as possible until the word is out, so they can keep taking orders.

You Guys! You are having a laugh... aren’t you??? You haven’t actually fallen for this scam???
I didn't but the scammers are getting really slick. It was a nice ad on a Facebook thread. Unless you know a little about drones and go to the wise ol' saying "If it looks too good to be true then it probably isn't" then you could be susceptible and a victim.

What's really odd is I can not find any comment anywhere on any web site about this scam, no review of that company, probably because the name was just made up. But you can do a search and that ad comes up by itself.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair