DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Too Many Sparks

dan.utinske

Reactions
I have come to the realization that I own too many Sparks! I have 3 and two of the three have about zero air time. I also own Mini, 2 Mavic Pro's and a Mavic Pro 2. So the sparks all sit in their cases. I'm not even sure what a good price is for them any more will all the new DJI additions. Recommendations accepted - need to lighten the load.

Look at completed sales in the advanced feature of ebay. Or similar auction sites.
I second this one.... I price everything I sell based on the Sold listings on eBay..... just tick the little box and look through the list. It also tells you how much you need to spend to buy an item and what is a good deal. You can price your own stuff a little lower here than on eBay if you want to move it quick.... Ebay ends up taking about 10% out of your end when you add up the fees so you can pass some of those savings along selling here if you like and still make more money.

Recorder all serial numbers, via photographs and screen captures etc. Take copies of and keep all flight logs.
Just as there are untrustworthy sellers there are untrustworty buyers, who may try and return a defective item of theirs in place of a good item of yours.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato