DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Took my first pano today.

That's quite a nice first effort.

Did you shoot any more that day? Sometimes the best colors in the clouds happen after the sun is below the horizon.
Actually I didn't. I currently only have one battery and it was dead after this shoot. And yes it did get very colorful after this as the sun went down. I was not happy with myself. I also missed a double rainbow due to not being prepared. I'll get used to this drone stuff "eventually".

Actually I didn't. I currently only have one battery and it was dead after this shoot. And yes it did get very colorful after this as the sun went down. I was not happy with myself. I also missed a double rainbow due to not being prepared. I'll get used to this drone stuff "eventually".
I'll give you a heads-up for one of the great missed opportunity situations I've created - leaving home without a card in the drone. I did that a couple of times before getting more disciplined about putting a card back into the drone after copying files to the computer. And having extra cards in the case helps, too.

Have fun. Fly safely. And share some more photos.

Reactions: I_Fly_Air_2
Awesome pan!

Very nice. Here's a thought. When you are filming a wide expanse, panning from left to right it is often not as smooth as you'd like. When you shoot a wide pano like yours and bring that into a video editor you can enlarge it to fill the frame and 'slide' it from the left side to the right for a perfectly smooth panorama of the scene. Just a thought if you're starting out.

Very nice. Here's a thought. When you are filming a wide expanse, panning from left to right it is often not as smooth as you'd like. When you shoot a wide pano like yours and bring that into a video editor you can enlarge it to fill the frame and 'slide' it from the left side to the right for a perfectly smooth panorama of the scene. Just a thought if you're starting out.
Thanks for the tip!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J