DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Top down of a freezer ship in Kodiak Alaska

Newly painted.
It was built in 1999
Cool! Is there a registry where you are able to look up the DSQS6 number visible in the photo, or do you independently recognize this ship from your wonderful archives of ship shots?

Cool! Is there a registry where you are able to look up the DSQS6 number visible in the photo, or do you independently recognize this ship from your wonderful archives of ship shots?
DSQS6 is its radio call sign and you could find it with Google.
.... Or the OP also posted another shot showing the ship's name and I looked that up on Marinetraffic.com

DSQS6 is its radio call sign and you could find it with Google.
.... Or the OP also posted another shot showing the ship's name and I looked that up on Marinetraffic.com
Thank you! You're the man when it comes to maritime info, and an awesome, vast collection of ship photos!

Reactions: Meta4
Thank you! You're the man when it comes to maritime info, and an awesome, vast collection of ship photos!
I was able to go on this ship and get a tour with my camera. Very freindly people on board ( 19 total ) and only one person knew a little english. The ship was amazingly clean and the engine room was awesome. Showed the captin of the ship some of my drone pictures and he could not belive how cool they were. Got his email address and sent him some pictures.

I was able to go on this ship and get a tour with my camera. Very freindly people on board ( 19 total ) and only one person knew a little english. The ship was amazingly clean and the engine room was awesome. Showed the captin of the ship some of my drone pictures and he could not belive how cool they were. Got his email address and sent him some pictures.
Awesome! Droning has its perks! Most people appreciate the sausage, even if they have paranoia about how it is made! ;)

Way cool!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk