DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Toronto trip.Should I bring Mavic or not?

cornolio

Reactions
I'm planning a trip to Toronto towards the end of the month?Is there anywhere nice I'm allowed to fly there?Any local laws specific to Toronto?I'm coming from NY,USA btw.Any input appreciated.Thanks.

As stated, bring it along. I get to Toronto very often but have the luxury of visiting away from the city. Toronto is littered with high rise buildings and several airports so there no place in the heart of the city to fly that I am aware of. Just not safe. If you can venture to the suburbs, your options increase dramatically!

Thanks for the replies.Any specific spots in the suburbs?Like a park or something?

Thanks for the replies.Any specific spots in the suburbs?Like a park or something?

Well, personally, I would go North.. Hockley Valley is a very pretty area and not near any airports, as is Erin and Belfountain areas. All depends on time available and if you have a car at your disposal!

Well, personally, I would go North.. Hockley Valley is a very pretty area and not near any airports, as is Erin and Belfountain areas. All depends on time available and if you have a car at your disposal!
Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR