DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Total Mavic Sales?

I'm not DJI bashing. I've had a P1, 2, and 3P and they were all great. Mavic and P4P have had pretty shoddy quality control out the gate.

With all respect, I disagree. I also have been with DJI since then and they all had a lot of issues right out of the gate. Until the P2+ and markedly the P3 - which increased the consumer base considerably and launched DJI to the "big public" - it was almost a hobby thing. Lots of issues, flyaways and then the dreaded P3 shell crack thing. Which btw rages on till this day. Customer support wasn't all that different but everything was on another scale.

Karma kicked itself in the ***. I think their only downfall was not being able to keep up with the consumer demand. Not a bad problem to have when you have such a superior product over the recalled Karma. As far as defective products I bet it's no higher than 3%.

sent from mobile device

GoPro's stock would have tripled if their Karma was like the Mavic.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

What I want to know is how many went back due to defects...a lot I bet.

My guess would be that relatively no more than usual for drones. It's just because they are selling so many Mavics and because it's mostly people with problems who speak up, that you get the impression of "a lot".

Probably the fastest selling drone ever.

Well, that's my guesses :)

My guess would be that relatively no more than usual for drones. It's just because they are selling so many Mavics and because it's mostly people with problems who speak up, that you get the impression of "a lot".

Probably the fastest selling drone ever.

Well, that's my guesses :)

Agreed. Each DJI quad released since the P3 has seen an increase in the consumer base. Which means more and more newbies buying and flying. And crashing, with the consequent increase in pilot caused issues - and of course forum reports.

Agreed. Each DJI quad released since the P3 has seen an increase in the consumer base. Which means more and more newbies buying and flying. And crashing, with the consequent increase in pilot caused issues - and of course forum reports.

I would agree. Mavic is my first DJI product, and my first quad anywhere in this price range. I have owned some sub 100 toys, I also owned a HUBSAN GPS 275 quad for like 2 weeks and only returned it since I got hooked on GPS and non toy quads. I returned and went from 275 hubsan to over 1.5k for my mavic, tablet, case, batteries, mavmount and so on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne