DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Touch screen gimbal panning, removed feature?

svenmarbles

Reactions
I had a strange issue on my last flight. The screen tap gimbal panning feature didn’t work. I tried it in various modes. Long press on the screen, and it just never kicks into panning mode.. It’s after the update if that matters..

Anyone else see this?

• Sad
Reactions: GenoH
I had a strange issue on my last flight. The screen tap gimbal panning feature didn’t work. I tried it in various modes. Long press on the screen, and it just never kicks into panning mode.. It’s after the update if that matters..

Anyone else see this?

It seems to stop working after maximizing the map and minimising it again, looks like a bug. Focus Track also stops working. To fix it, go back to the home page and hit “Go Fly” again.

It seems to stop working after maximizing the map and minimising it again, looks like a bug. Focus Track also stops working. To fix it, go back to the home page and hit “Go Fly” again.

That makes sense because I did open the map larger before it happened. Had an ads-b alert and wanted to see where the plane was... It was following that when I noticed the panning feature was unresponsive.

The problem is definitely when you enlarge the map. As soon as you do that, when you go back you’ve lost your panning ability...

Are you listening DJI? You messed up on this last update!

The problem is definitely when you enlarge the map. As soon as you do that, when you go back you’ve lost your panning ability...

I doubt it, this is a user forum, it has nothing to do with DJI. Might be good idea to start a thread on this in the official DJI forum - they do monitor that one.

Reactions: dawgpilot

It was doing this before the update.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griggmi