DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Tracking Practice

CorralesDan

Reactions
Even though I've had my Mini 2 since May, I still consider myself very much a learner/student. Every time I go out, I try to have a goal to achieve, some move to learn or practice. This morning the goal was to track my wife as she left for her dental appointment. Then I practiced flying up and down our road keeping the drone where I wanted it. For me, that wasn't as easy as I expected, but still good practice.

Looks good from here! It's nice you have a quiet street to fly along. I live next to a 4-lane road that constantly has traffic on it.
It's good practice and you have some fun too! Cant' beat that!

Reactions: CorralesDan
I look forward to your video of the golden cottonwoods. I grew up in the Rockies (NE UT) and the fall cottonwood color is iconic for me. The spring fluff also, unfortunately.

Kevin

Reactions: CorralesDan
Even though I've had my Mini 2 since May, I still consider myself very much a learner/student. Every time I go out, I try to have a goal to achieve, some move to learn or practice. This morning the goal was to track my wife as she left for her dental appointment. Then I practiced flying up and down our road keeping the drone where I wanted it. For me, that wasn't as easy as I expected, but still good practice.

Thanks for sharing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys