DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Training Videos

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation. You will find many vidoes on You Tube and the DJI support site. I expect you will receive many replies to your questions in the M2P specific forum.

Looks like I need some training videos- Simple stuff- follow me, home button, height limit any advice. Where to start???

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Pyrate.

Here's a good place to start, DJI TUTORIALS on YouTube.

Check out the playlists and chances are if DJI made it, there's some short videos about it.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Just received my M2P and flew for the first time yesterday. Looks like I need some training videos- Simple stuff- follow me, home button, height limit any advice. Where to start???
Look up Billy Kyle, Drone Valley, Flytpath, Ed Ricker and Bill the Drone Reviewer for starters (on YouTube).

Reactions: MA2 317
Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
I joined a National drone school, inexpensive, provided me with all the videos I needed to learn. Also, received a certificate that certifies that I have complete the course of study and passed the required examination in flying. Learned about FAA rules and regulations. Especially if a pilot is going to move ahead to take the
107 certification test. And, check out Mavic Help, one section how to prevent fly aways, and other very informative information. Also, be selective in what videos, you watch. For instance, I bought some pontoons for my MP, in the video it showed how easy it was to land on water. Which, I never do, only bought them as a safety feature when flying over large body of water to retrieve it. The drones we own are not happy when they get wet, with all the wiring, and electronics on board
just asking for trouble. Anyway fly safe.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU