DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Trains

Your drone's microphone was incredible. To be able to get the train whistle and the crossing warning! :) but seriously...very nice. I liked the music start that made you realize...something coming....and the second train coming while doing the direct downward view was unexpected. I think a lot of people would have tried to simply focus on the train itself without the view and introduction and the building anticipation. I learned a lot from this so thanks for that! The colors of the boxcars was also really interesting. Well done!

Your drone's microphone was incredible. To be able to get the train whistle and the crossing warning! :) but seriously...very nice. I liked the music start that made you realize...something coming....and the second train coming while doing the direct downward view was unexpected. I think a lot of people would have tried to simply focus on the train itself without the view and introduction and the building anticipation. I learned a lot from this so thanks for that! The colors of the boxcars was also really interesting. Well done!
Thank you,
You can hear them coming way before you can see them, even with a drone; I thought there was only one, then saw there were two.

Thank you.
Train sounds are part of an Apple sound effects package downloadable for Final Cut Pro; a very large collection of sounds.

Reactions: Nanny Ogg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum