DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Transfering videos from Sc to android phone.

Speedster 1966

Reactions
Hi, Is there a way to transfer videos/photos from the Smart Controller to an android phone other than the Go4 app. I tried this way, but it doesn't cover the Ma2. Also I don't want to send to my PC first as its way too old to cope. Hoping someone can help?.

Hi, Is there a way to transfer videos/photos from the Smart Controller to an android phone other than the Go4 app. I tried this way, but it doesn't cover the Ma2. Also I don't want to send to my PC first as its way too old to cope. Hoping someone can help?.

I think you need to use the fly app for MA2

I do this on IOS, can’t speak for android

The help section is the place to ask this question

Power up the ma2 and connect to controller. Use the album link under the red dot(for pix/vids) to access sd card in drone. Download to sc. Then go to shots you want on the sc and there will be an option to share with bluetooth to your phone. Easier to do than type. Good luck and happy droning!

Reactions: Romanbydrone
Power up the ma2 and connect to controller. Use the album link under the red dot(for pix/vids) to access sd card in drone. Download to sc. Then go to shots you want on the sc and there will be an option to share with bluetooth to your phone. Easier to do than type. Good luck and happy droning!
Thanks Lob's Falcon, I have already downloaded to the controller, and yes like you say, I can use the Bluetooth route, but I've got 4K files which could take some time. But thanks anyway mate.

I use a universal card reader with a micro SD slot and USB-C that will plug into my Samsung phone. As you said, using the Bluetooth takes a long time on large files. I take the SD card out of the drone and use the reader and it's extremely fast.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman