DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transferring Logs from RC-N1 controller.

petercade

Reactions
Hi - sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but there are so many videos and threads that are out of date, or refer to older models or operating systems that don't apply to me, I thought I better get some current thinking.

I have an RC-N1 controller. I can view a summary of my flights by looking at MyProfile on the initial DJI Fly App screen on my iPhone 13 - then press the "More" button.

But if I wanted to print these out - can I convert or transfer them to something a computer could read and make sense of?

I have an iPhone 13ProMax and a Mavic 3. The controller is RCN1 ( the one without the built in screen)

Many Thanks

Pete

Reactions: Rchawks
But if I wanted to print these out - can I convert or transfer them to something a computer could read and make sense of?
You can transfer the TXT flight logs from your iPhone by following the instructions near the bottom of this page. And then you'll be able to view the contents of those files using these flight log viewers.

You can also probably send them up to AirData.com, you can create a free acct that will let you upload that data to see all the various details of your flights.

These logs if you're using a RC-N1. are not in the controller, they are on the device running DJI Fly that you connect to that controller. If you ever get a newer drone with/or a remote like the DJI-RC, the logs are stored on the controller and have different methods to retrieve them.

Print out this data without some sort of software to convert it into more readable information, probably would not be prudent.

Print out this data without some sort of software to convert it into more readable information, probably would not be prudent
It would actually be impossible since the data within the TXT file is encrypted.

It would actually be impossible since the data within the TXT file is encrypted.
I think there is some data that is not encrypted, but your right, some logs are... not sure why they ever did that...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13