DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transitions

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
Hey all

As I was playing around a little, I was finally able to have some of the Ripple Training apps working. I downloaded some a few months ago but the more complicated ones never worked.
I could not even locate them on my harddisk. But finally... I found them installed them and made a back up and ran FCPX (where they disappear directly again). I contacted Ripple Training but they could not really help me.
Same story about macOS 10.13 beta blah blah blah.
Then I was a able to open some in Motion 5.3 and saved them under a different name/template and tahhh dahhh, it worked.
So, I did the same with the paid apps and suddenly... all works well

So, I've made a small video with some of the transitions from Ripple Training, Coremelt, LenoFX and my own.
The footage is not purposely shot but just some I had on my drive so nothing new. But the effects are crazy.
I have changed the setting of my watermark to Linear Dodge which works much better in my opinion

Have fun

Reactions: flodi
Great for the average guy to "impress" his friends - terrible for anything that's supposed to look anywhere near serious/professional.
There are only 2 transitions, the jump cut and the fade, maybe the "quick dip+ if you push it. Anything else is instant "home video territory" :)

Ha ha ha.... Was happy I've got the App working after 3 months. No further value because I hardly use those transitions. I've made a few myself in Motion 5 and they are my favs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead