DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Travel Cases for Mavic Pro 2

Reactions
I know it's still early, but has anyone started thinking about or found travel cases for the Mavic Pro 2?

Since it looks to be a bit larger than the Mavic Pro I'm going to have to retire my trusty knock off Pelicase from amazon (and the glue smell just recently faded!)

Reactions: frank candor
MC Cases are bringing out an Explorer version of their case, well worth it IMO.
I know it's still early, but has anyone started thinking about or found travel cases for the Mavic Pro 2?

Since it looks to be a bit larger than the Mavic Pro I'm going to have to retire my trusty knock off Pelicase from amazon (and the glue smell just recently faded!)

Im using the Lowepro CS150 from my Mavic 1.
It doesn't QUITE work as sold - the batteries are a bit thicker so you need to remove the one (velcro only) compartment divider to make it work.
But it'll take the drone, 2 spare bateries, RC, tablet holder, cables SD cards, filters and so on. Its a little smaller than the flymore bag.

IMG_20180906_194347.jpg

IMG_20180906_194427.jpg

I have a GoProfessional Case (GPC) for my Mavic Pro. I was gonna’ sell it with my MP when I discovered that I can squeeze in the M2P and batteries WITHOUT any modification, so I now plan to keep it and use it for my M2P. I was also told my the folks at GoProfessional that if you already own a MP GPC, they with sell the foam for the M2P. And for those wondering, the inside and outside dimensions of the MP and the M2P GPC cases are the same.

Ray Jay

I have a GoProfessional Case (GPC) for my Mavic Pro. I was gonna’ sell it with my MP when I discovered that I can squeeze in the M2P and batteries WITHOUT any modification, so I now plan to keep it and use it for my M2P. I was also told my the folks at GoProfessional that if you already own a MP GPC, they with sell the foam for the M2P. And for those wondering, the inside and outside dimensions of the MP and the M2P GPC cases are the same.

Ray Jay
Or if you're keeping your Mavic Pro just order the new case. I ordered tonight @Advexure but GPC's own website said shipping at the end of September so I won't be looking for it anytime soon. If you would like to take a look at it click here.

Last edited:
Hard Shell Carrying Storage Case Bag For DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Drone | eBay

I just ordered this. Might take a little bit to arrive but it's the smallest compact hard case that can be for everyday use vs the fly more bag. I like the fly more bag but wanted to try something like this out. It's just $21 too.

Worse come to worse... I take the guts and put them in a $29 harbor freight case :) Cheap hard case with custom interior lol

Im using the Lowepro CS150 from my Mavic 1.
It doesn't QUITE work as sold - the batteries are a bit thicker so you need to remove the one (velcro only) compartment divider to make it work.
But it'll take the drone, 2 spare bateries, RC, tablet holder, cables SD cards, filters and so on. Its a little smaller than the flymore bag.

View attachment 45472

View attachment 45474
Is that waterproof?

Hard Shell Carrying Storage Case Bag For DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Drone | eBay

I just ordered this. Might take a little bit to arrive but it's the smallest compact hard case that can be for everyday use vs the fly more bag. I like the fly more bag but wanted to try something like this out. It's just $21 too.

Worse come to worse... I take the guts and put them in a $29 harbor freight case :) Cheap hard case with custom interior lol

I have a Soyan case very similar to the one you ordered that was my go-to case for my MP. It has enough flexibility that my M2P and accessories fit in nicely!

IMG_4418.JPG

Ray Jay

Or if you're keeping your Mavic Pro just order the new case. I ordered tonight @Advexure but GPC's own website said shipping at the end of September so I won't be looking for it anytime soon. If you would like to take a look at it click here.

The new GPC Mavic 2 cases should be moving out of our facility within the next 24 hours. Ahead of schedule!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor