DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Traveling to Northern Italy--What do I need to know?

ScubaBob

Reactions
I will be going to Northern Italy (Milan, Genoa, Noli, etc.) in September. Can anyone provide me with any advice, rules, regulations, laws, etc. that I need to know regarding using my drone in addition to using common sense? Thanks.

I will be going to Northern Italy (Milan, Genoa, Noli, etc.) in September. Can anyone provide me with any advice, rules, regulations, laws, etc. that I need to know regarding using my drone in addition to using common sense? Thanks.
The common sense would like you change destination as the Genoa viaduct collapsed and the region turned into a gigantic traffic jam for the several next months...
Trust me, is not just about crossing the city of Genoa the current problem but the re-routing of 15k daily trucks + thousands of cars who will now taking all possible ways in northern Italy as the Genoa collapsed viaduct stuck the area

Get the Google Translator app for your phone
It's not perfect but it could come in quite handy in some of the more rural locations where most don't speak or understand English.

The common sense would like you change destination as the Genoa viaduct collapsed and the region turned into a gigantic traffic jam for the several next months...
Trust me, is not just about crossing the city of Genoa the current problem but the re-routing of 15k daily trucks + thousands of cars who will now taking all possible ways in northern Italy as the Genoa collapsed viaduct stuck the area
Thank you very much for your traffic conditions advisory but I will not be anywhere near where the collapsed bridge is located so I am not overly concerned about the congestion. I am more concerned about the laws regarding drones, hence my posting here and not on a AAA web site.

Get the Google Translator app for your phone
It's not perfect but it could come in quite handy in some of the more rural locations where most don't speak or understand English.
Thanks. I use Google Translate all the time in Mexico.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121