DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Travelling to Japan

Toravic

Reactions
I'm from the UK and going to Japan in February, I was wondering if any one here had any experience flying there.
I will have a travel pass so will make the most of it, thus giving me opportunities to go out where there's more nature.
If any one on this forum lives in Japan it would be nice to meet too. If anyone's been there I would love to hear your experiences. It's my first time travelling with the mavic air, I will probably carry it on the plane as hand luggage. I'm wondering if I can charge my batteries over there with the voltage thing, I'm assuming it's fine ?

I'm from the UK and going to Japan in February, I was wondering if any one here had any experience flying there.
I will have a travel pass so will make the most of it, thus giving me opportunities to go out where there's more nature.
If any one on this forum lives in Japan it would be nice to meet too. If anyone's been there I would love to hear your experiences. It's my first time travelling with the mavic air, I will probably carry it on the plane as hand luggage. I'm wondering if I can charge my batteries over there with the voltage thing, I'm assuming it's fine ?
I don't see any responses

Coming a bit late to answer, but i only joined yesterday. :D Japan uses 100V, 50-60hz, so generally, if your device uses the standard 110-240V you should be fine. Caution with the way inverse though ! I had to return to my country for visa issues a few years ago, and made the mistake to plug in my japanese nespresso machine (100V only) and grilled it with my 220V. Nowadays, i think that if you have relatively recent electronics, an adapter is enough to use them in Japan. Always check the stickers to be sure.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
demoyne