DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Travelling with my Mavic Pro

barkboy

Reactions
Quick question. I am going to Thailand and India for 3 months and will be taking my Mavic Pro and GoPro4 cameras. (both take a micro USB) I am not going to lug around a laptop to transfer my files, so what can I do to offload my footage onto a portable 3 TB hard drive. I ultimately will be editing on my iMac?

Quick question. I am going to Thailand and India for 3 months and will be taking my Mavic Pro and GoPro4 cameras. (both take a micro USB) I am not going to lug around a laptop to transfer my files, so what can I do to offload my footage onto a portable 3 TB hard drive. I ultimately will be editing on my iMac?
I carry a lightweight 8" tablet with 64 GB SD card. Using a small USB card reader, MP images are transferred to tablet SD card where the can be viewed, edited and or deleted. The tablet and card reader weigh less than 1/2 pound, take up little space and give me something to do in down time on vacation.

I carry a lightweight 8" tablet with 64 GB SD card. Using a small USB card reader, MP images are transferred to tablet SD card where the can be viewed, edited and or deleted. The tablet and card reader weigh less than 1/2 pound, take up little space and give me something to do in down time on vacation.
Same thing here. I also carry a small 1TB USB drive and back them up to it. I do not like having only one copy of stuff.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18