DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Treasure Valley Idaho

New to Treasure Valley and have the MA2. Looking for places to safely fly my beautiful bird.

Reactions: SpudX
Also interested to hear of ‘must fly’ locations in and around the Treasure Valley. Still need to buy my first bird, but looking forward to taking to the skies (and being legal in doing so ?).

Reactions: Flywood
Nampa
Caldwell
Meridian
Boise
Eagle

Post here if interested in meeting to fly, sharing experiences, and lessons learned.
I have a mini four pro With an RC two controller I should say I had a mini four pro but I sent it back today because I’ve had nothing but problems with the controller. I can’t get the active track feature to work. One day the controller says it’s OK to fly in a certain location and then the next day it says no you can’t fly because you have no network connection. The screen freezes up and I have to reboot. Of all the YouTube videos I’ve watched. Nobody has these issues or at least they’re not talking about it. I really liked the drone and would probably purchase it again if I thought the darn controller would work. Is this just a fluke or are DJI controllers garbage?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr0nk3rt