DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tricks to flying straight?

I did see the dronie reference in the first para, but the OPs own words "by pulling the left stick back and the right stick up at the same time " aren't in line with that.
Left back (pushing forward) could be construed as up, I thought back towards the pilot first off . . . but right stick up was confusing.

Manual dronies aren't difficult, the OP will just have to practice pulling back that left stick nice and centred.
Yep, practice, practice, practice!

I did see the dronie reference in the first para, but the OPs own words "by pulling the left stick back and the right stick up at the same time " aren't in line with that.
Left back (pushing forward) could be construed as up, I thought back towards the pilot first off . . . but right stick up was confusing.

Manual dronies aren't difficult, the OP will just have to practice pulling back that left stick nice and centred.
My fault, I'm using mode 3 sticks so they are reversed.

I mean to fly the drone backwards (pitch) and upwards (ascend/throttle) at same time

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
LITCHI with HOME Lock would be a Good Option - for a REVERSE "unzoom" effect
Has anyone tried this? ...

Pushing the Left STICK Forward or BACK will Go out along the RADIUS you select... (from /To the home Point)
Then a little Left stick (up/down) Adjusts the Height.

The Accuracy - to Perfectly Return to the Home Point - is USEFUL.
(so Very little Framing required)

- for another effect - COURSE LOCK will do a FLYBY - But you need to be Framing your target on the LEFT stick.

IVE Made a VIDEO of a few Possible Combinations of FLYING Out from a Property - and also flying TO it.

Hope this Helps...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom