DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TRIPLTEK 8 Pro Tablet with DOBO brand RCN1 Adapter Plate - Very Low Usage

Bobbogee

Reactions
I upgraded to the DJI RC Pro a few months back, and so no longer need my dormant TRIPLTEK 8 PRO tablet that I used with my AIR 2S and RCN1 controller. This tablet has only been used for flying my drone, so the usage is pretty low. The unit is in excellent shape, I installed the screen protector immediately on unboxing, so the screen is virgin. I have all of the items included when new, e.g. the box, lanyard, etc.

If you are looking for one of these, you would be happy with this one. I would prefer to use ZELLE for payment, and I am asking $425.00 USD. I will ship for free in the USA, queries from other countries will be entertained on a case-by-case basis for extra shipping fee.

I forgot to mention the DOBO bracket in more detail. This is a small 3D printed bracket that sturdily attaches to the back of the TRIPLTEK tablet using the four screw holes on the back. This allows for easy and reliable attachment of the table to the RCN1 controller.

You can review my feedback on eBay (user: bobbogee) to see that my seller reputation there is perfect ...

Last edited:
I upgraded to the DJI RC Pro a few months back, and so no longer need my dormant TRIPLTEK 8 PRO tablet that I used with my AIR 2S and RCN1 controller. This tablet has only been used for flying my drone, so the usage is pretty low. The unit is in excellent shape, I installed the screen protector immediately on unboxing, so the screen is virgin. I have all of the items included when new, e.g. the box, lanyard, etc.

If you are looking for one of these, you would be happy with this one. I would prefer to use ZELLE for payment, and I am asking $425.00 USD. I will ship for free in the USA, queries from other countries will be entertained on a case-by-case basis for extra shipping fee.

I forgot to mention the DOBO bracket in more detail. This is a small 3D printed bracket that sturdily attaches to the back of the TRIPLTEK tablet using the four screw holes on the back. This allows for easy and reliable attachment of the table to the RCN1 controller.

You can review my feedback on eBay (user: bobbogee) to see that my seller reputation there is perfect ...
Just taking a shot to see if by chance this is still available.