DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TriplTek Tablet, Finally a Solution

The CS is compatible with the MM if you use Litchi installed via the Amazon app store. I use my Ultra to fly a MM.
The MA2 Litchi compatibility should come soon as DJI only released the SDK in Dec 2020.
Thanks for your reply lannes. I use Litchi and the CS with my M2Z via the GO 4 app. However as you mention it is not yet available for the Fly App as far as I am aware!? So I can't use it with my new Mini also the CS is not compatible with the Fly app. being 32 bit and not 64 bit. A bit of a bummer really as the Ultra was quite expensive. In fact I am now beginning to use the Tripltek with the M2Z as it's almost as bright and more convenient insomuch as I don't have to carry two tablets with me.

Reactions: MA2 317
Thanks for your reply lannes. I use Litchi and the CS with my M2Z via the GO 4 app. However as you mention it is not yet available for the Fly App as far as I am aware!? So I can't use it with my new Mini also the CS is not compatible with the Fly app. being 32 bit and not 64 bit. A bit of a bummer really as the Ultra was quite expensive. In fact I am now beginning to use the Tripltek with the M2Z as it's almost as bright and more convenient insomuch as I don't have to carry two tablets with me.

I think it will be a littler while for Litchi to become compatible with the MA2 and the MM2, but then it should run on the CS.

I have noticed that all the metal on the tablet interferes with an accurate compass
Yes, you are right all the metals around may prevent accuracy on the compass. We are working with Lifthor to be sure the metals and the size will not interfere with the Compass on the new mount

Last edited:
I have never seen a new product so maligned in its short history! I just checked my Tripltek and the compass app is spot on! When I fly my MA2 the compass and “directional reporting“ is right on. I didn’t buy the Tablet to view Netflix or to make telephone calls! I bought it for its 64 Bit Operating System, Memory, and its 1,200 NIT Screen. It runs DJI Fly, DJI GO 4, Aviation Weather, KittyHawk, B4UFLY and UAVForecast. My only complaint is the lack of a native screen recorder which I fixed with an APP! The TriplTek is an outstanding tablet for flying drones in bright sunlight without the need of a shade!

I have never seen a new product so maligned in its short history! I just checked my Tripltek and the compass app is spot on! When I fly my MA2 the compass and “directional reporting“ is right on. I didn’t buy the Tablet to view Netflix or to make telephone calls! I bought it for its 64 Bit Operating System, Memory, and its 1,200 NIT Screen. It runs DJI Fly, DJI GO 4, Aviation Weather, KittyHawk, B4UFLY and UAVForecast. My only complaint is the lack of a native screen recorder which I fixed with an APP! The TriplTek is an outstanding tablet for flying drones in bright sunlight without the need of a shade!
I am spying this tablet since inception. It is posts like yours that help dispel rumors and inaccurate info. I do get a chuckle at the difference between engaged people in the hobby and diversity among users. There are/were posts about people complaining about how DJI made the controller too big on MA2 and Mini 2 and what a mistake they made and it is gonna cost them sales....then to look at Sjkieffer's rig set up...Kids these days are used to a darn game controller I guess..if they held a R/C controller from 20-30 years ago, they would be used to what a controller looks and feels like and not what they "want" or are used to.. Cudos..Safe flights :) I guess it's kinda like car owners...I want a full dash with a wide array of all gauges (No idiot lights), some just want small and roll down windows (Do they still make those?).

Reactions: Gagey52 and ericole
I hadn't even taken my new Air2 Flymore Combo out of the box when DJI announced the nicely discounted combo with the Smart Controller. Seems the return period is a short 14 days, SC awesome, but screen small. The SC screen is smaller than that on my Note 20 Ultra and was thinking of a larger tablet while staying in the Android system. Saw 51Drones do the review of this tablet and also the release of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3. Thanks for your endorsement.

I was hoping to get something with a larger screen, but really need the nits here in Fl. Tripltek had the pro model on sale for $675 so I think i shall go ahead and push the button. What usb cable did folks buy?

I was hoping to get something with a larger screen, but really need the nits here in Fl. Tripltek had the pro model on sale for $675 so I think i shall go ahead and push the button. What usb cable did folks buy?
Using a Lifthor Baldur Tablet Mount, this USB C cable works...

Attachments

• 70D9B328-ABB7-47FD-9E0B-A3872B76E795.jpeg
    70D9B328-ABB7-47FD-9E0B-A3872B76E795.jpeg
    526.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 99AEF4E5-DE36-4452-B216-0081B6958C9E.jpeg
    99AEF4E5-DE36-4452-B216-0081B6958C9E.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
Tired of the toy drones, decided to get something better, so a mini would work but wait, look at the features on the Air 2. Ok the MA2 is the way to go, but 1 battery is not going to cut it so buy another. Hey the combo has 3 batteries and extra blades, get that. Better get the replacement insurance too. Florida sun, can't see whats going on. Get a tablet. I have 2 phones, a chromebook and a pc already. Ugh, need a sun shade. Look, one that doesn't need a shade. That'll work. Got to buy a mount and cable and neck strap. And I plan on gettin part 107 certification. Figuring about $500 or so. Almost $2000 later and looking at some of the neat extras that you can buy. Dad told me a hobby is always more money than you first plan on. This is definitely a case in point.

Tired of the toy drones, decided to get something better, so a mini would work but wait, look at the features on the Air 2. Ok the MA2 is the way to go, but 1 battery is not going to cut it so buy another. Hey the combo has 3 batteries and extra blades, get that. Better get the replacement insurance too. Florida sun, can't see whats going on. Get a tablet. I have 2 phones, a chromebook and a pc already. Ugh, need a sun shade. Look, one that doesn't need a shade. That'll work. Got to buy a mount and cable and neck strap. And I plan on gettin part 107 certification. Figuring about $500 or so. Almost $2000 later and looking at some of the neat extras that you can buy. Dad told me a hobby is always more money than you first plan on. This is definitely a case in point.
Don’t forget the new Lifthor TriplTek Adapter for the Baldur!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078