DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripltek Tablet Screen Cover.

Leave the stock cover ON or take it OFF?

• ON

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • OFF

• Never thought about it.

• Total voters

MA2 317

Spark 2017- 2021 MA2 2020 - ??
Premium Pilot
Reactions
After watching the YouTube reviews of this product, some have suggested to remove the stock screen cover, which has a matte finish, for a better view of the screen.

I still have mine attached and was just curious what other Tripltek owners have done with their tablets. ?

Thanks for the responses.

I know nothing of Tripltek Tablets but I fit matte / none reflective tempered glass screen protectors to all my devices.
I get a better view of the screen in sunlight as they cut out reflections & glare.

Reactions: MA2 317
After watching the YouTube reviews of this product, some have suggested to remove the stock screen cover, which has a matte finish, for a better view of the screen.

I still have mine attached and was just curious what other Tripltek owners have done with their tablets. ?

I still have mine attached. I am worried if I take it off that I won't get it back on again without the dreaded bubbles!

I've tried it on and off Michael, i much prefer it on. The screen is brilliant
as you know but with it on you eliminate what little glare there is on very
bright days.

I removed mine. I like it better with it off.

I'm not super thrilled with my Tripltek tablet.
The brightness is much better than other tablets or cellphones (don't have a galaxy note!) BUT its still not bright enough for me. I had the crystalsky ultra and loved it until the screen burned out!
And yes. There is that 32bit issue.
I wish someone would introduce a 2000 nit 64bit tablet or even an iPad.
In incidentally, I hate the fly app. Its not flexible enough for me!
J.M.H.O.

Reactions: AtortPhotography

I keep mine on ,never took it off .
Good for protection as well as cutting down on sunlight glare some.

I'm not super thrilled with my Tripltek tablet.
The brightness is much better than other tablets or cellphones (don't have a galaxy note!) BUT its still not bright enough for me. I had the crystalsky ultra and loved it until the screen burned out!
And yes. There is that 32bit issue.
I wish someone would introduce a 2000 nit 64bit tablet or even an iPad.
In incidentally, I hate the fly app. Its not flexible enough for me!
J.M.H.O.
Me neither. I came from Crystal Sky with my Inspire 2 and this tablet is decent but hardly amazing and not bright enough for me either. I still have that annoying matte protector on it and immediately wanted to rip it off, but gave it a whirl and really don't like it but before removing I want to check to make certain if I decide on returning it will removing that be a deal breaker. I think an iPhone or iPad that was 2000nit would be AMAZING, but even now they auto dim on you and get hot so fast I doubt could handle that much brightness unless something changed. I love the Fly App personally compared to Autel Explorer or Go4 App, but that's me. I like it's simplicity. I also have had lagging already when flying today with my Tripltek. The flying experience never seems to be as good as with my iPhone.IMG_80DDFD40BE24-1.jpeg

Me neither. I came from Crystal Sky with my Inspire 2 and this tablet is decent but hardly amazing and not bright enough for me either. I still have that annoying matte protector on it and immediately wanted to rip it off, but gave it a whirl and really don't like it but before removing I want to check to make certain if I decide on returning it will removing that be a deal breaker. I think an iPhone or iPad that was 2000nit would be AMAZING, but even now they auto dim on you and get hot so fast I doubt could handle that much brightness unless something changed. I love the Fly App personally compared to Autel Explorer or Go4 App, but that's me. I like it's simplicity. I also have had lagging already when flying today with my Tripltek. The flying experience never seems to be as good as with my iPhone.View attachment 133174
I have this same tablet for a few months now,I fly a mavic air 2 and use a mavmount scout to hold it.
It works good for me,but not everyone will like this.
I have the screen usually set on 85% brightness.
I wish it was a little thinner and lighter,my biggest gripe with it is the deep cutout for the cable hookup.
Your setup with the Lifthor mount looks great by the way.
Have A Great Day.

Just got the 8 inch Pro and it doesn't come pre attached. I can't get the stupid thing on. Has anyone seen a how too?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803